About Our Activities
Our outdoor activities include:
- Hikes, both locally and from our mountain lodges.
- Pack trips, both back-pack trips and organized wilderness trips. Camping at mountains, desert, beaches and rivers.
- Picnicking and nature study in nearby places.
Our conservation activities include:
- Participation in conservation issues
- Nature walks, lectures, etc.
- Participation at conservation conferences.
- Membership in conservation organizations.
Our Social Activities include:
- Movies and slide shows
- Visits to cultural Centers
- Visits to conservation areas
- Folk Dancing
- Parties and dances
- Musical Concerts
- Great food
- Friends and fellowship
Nature Friends Los Angeles is a Private Membership organization. Its facilities are NOT open to the general public. All Nature Friends activities are by invitation only. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to any person for any reason. Please call ahead before you visit our location and arrange an appointment. Do not come unannounced. We often have private events at our locations, and we appreciate your not disturbing them with unannounced visits.