Los Angeles Club – Sierra Madre Lodge
House Rates and Fees
Please read the following carefully. Prices subject to change at any time. Reserve a space for your event.
Los Angeles Club House Rates and Fees
(Effective as of January 1, 2022)
Group Reservation Fee – $300
$300 is required to reserve the space for a certain date.
This is not an event deposit, and is not applied to the price of your actual event. The reservation fee simply locks in your event on the calendar, and is refundable only if the event is canceled at least 60 days prior to the event date.
Event fees are to be paid in full upon arrival. We can accept checks and credit/debit card.
Day Use of the facilities
Members: $20 per person per day.
Non-Members: $30 per person per day.
(In addition to the Day use)
Members: $30 per person per night.
Non-Members: $40 per person per night.
Kitchen and/or Bar Use (Groups)
The following applies to use of any part of the kitchen or bar. This is in addition to the Day and Overnight use fees.
$100 flat rate per day (regardless of the size of group)
Beer Keg Service
$25 plus beer keg price charged by the distributor.
A $200 clean-up fee will be assessed if premises are not left in the same condition as they were prior to the event. Please be sure to place all furniture and décor in their original places and take all trash to the curbside trash cans upon leaving.
- Prices can change at any time without notice. No pets allowed in our facilities. No smoking inside any room. Children must be supervised. Children six years and older pay full rate.
- Current prices will be applied on reserved events only for the 12 months after the reservation has been made, as long as a specific date has been set and covered by a corresponding reservation fee and the signed agreement. Beyond the 12 months, should prices have increased in the meantime, the new prices should apply.
- Payment is due before the closing date of any event. We are unable to extend credit. Please have your payment ready before that date based on attendees. We are unable to extend credit. Cash, personal checks, and money orders. No credit cards.
- The group leader must pay the complete bill. We cannot accept checks issued by third parties.
- We accept cash, credit cards, or checks. Check to be made payable to Nature Friends.
- Bounced checks are prosecuted to the full extent of the law and you may be liable for additional court and attorneys fees if necessary.